Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
David Karas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 23:04:48 -0700
I found an interesting article on coconut oil on Dr Mercola's web site.

http://www.mercola.com/2001/mar/24/coconut_oil.htm

I think coconuts are found in Africa but maybe not in paleo times. Durians are
from SE Asia.

The only real raw source is of course whole coconuts. The Omega Nutrition
product is supposedly not really raw. I have found a good source of young
coconuts (the kind that you eat with a spoon) in Los Angeles. It is S.S.K.
Produce at Olympic and Hooper 2 blocks west of Alameda. You must buy cases. A
case of 9 young coconuts is $5.oo and they have cases of frozen durians is
$15.60 for 26 pounds of durian. This is either 3 or 4 durians depending upon
size. I enjoyed both the coconuts and the durian.