Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Charles Alban <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 15:26:18 EDT
In a message dated 4/21/01 1:33:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< add B1 (over 50% of the population is deficient in this
 vitamin),  >>

How do you know this? Surely these RDA's are unreliable figures. Isn't this
just too easy - "you're defficient in this, so take this pill......."

I find it hard to see how it is possible to be "defficient" in anything if
you eat small amounts of fresh, prefarable organinc food, as I do. I have
boundless energy, and I defy you to find me deficient in any nutrient. If you
ask me, the real problem with most people is that they eat far too much in
general, and thus feel torpid because of energy comsumed in digestion.

The problem is overnutrition, not under .