Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Stacie Tolen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 20:36:51 -0500
>  The second phase of the study was initiated April 2. ``We have now
>removed a different set of foods, including soy
>  products, peanuts, buckwheat and grape from their diets, and will
>assess whether those who improved previously improve
>  further, whether those (in whom) diet had no effects improve, and
>whether individuals who deteriorated in the first part of
>  the trial get better,'' Kniker said.

If I were a betting woman, I'd put money on improvements with soy,
peanuts
and buckwheat out of the picture.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO

What we observed with Zoe was that after phase 1, it got better but then we
had to go through a phase 2 and 3 before we found enough problem foods to
see where we had to be. Eggs were a big problem for her. Probably every
situation is different.

Stacie