Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 14:05:19 -0700
> Do you know anything about his whole diet? Does he
> just eat meat or is
> he a meat and potatoes man?

I would guess, from what I've read about him
elsewhere, is that his diet would fall in more along
the lines of "Nourishing Traditions" by Fallon and
Enig.

I found his comments about Bill Mahr interesting. I do
like to occasionally watch "Politically Incorrect",
mainly to see interesting guests like Ted. For someone
who calls himself a libertarian, Bill Mahr is
certainly anything but. It's interesting that he
(Mahr) is as guilty of doing exactly what he complains
about everybody else doing - that is, wanting the
guvment to step in and "do something" regarding his
own pet issues (like the Meatout and global warming
and ....) It's too bad that he can rise to a position
of so much apparent influence while true thinkers like
Ted Nugent (and add your own favorite personage here)
are lumped in the "odd/eccentric" guest category.
(Rant over).