Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 09:57:11 -0600
>Thanks Dori for posting the interview. It was a fun read.
>
>Do you know anything about his whole diet? Does he just eat meat or is
>he a meat and potatoes man?

Actually, in our conversation before his second, taped call, he did mention
potatoes.  I can't remember anything ver batim, but he did say that he eats
mostly meat.  While I'm sure bread is in the Nugent family mix, I'd be
willing to bet a buffalo roast that he and his family don't eat anything
even close to the standard American diet.

I'm going to just be a sexist, looksist pig and state the obvious: Nugent is
a very attractive man.  I heartily recommend you go to his web site,
www.tnugent.com, and surf around.  Look at all the photos, especially his
family shots and pictures from his hunts.  You would never, ever guess him
to be 52.  He could easily pass for 30!  My prayer is that switching to a
protein and fat-rich diet will keep me from wrinkling and getting just
generally dull and old looking before my time.  I'm 33 and don't have the
beginnings of a wrinkle yet; here's to a bright future.  I wouldn't mind
white hair at all, though; it'd go great with my blue eyes.

Another note; those pictures of Nugent with the kill would make PETA members
go postal!  Enjoy...

Dori Zook
Denver, CO