Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
William Schnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 09:05:16 -0600
Suppose that our neolithic ancestors were aware of the problems caused by agriculture, and solved one of them by
adding grass nutrients to their diet by way of cow milk.

We have the same problem, similar solution seems to be in order.
I noted that when I coughed up phlegm from lungs (mucus) after drinking kefir made with pasteurized milk, there was
white stuff in the phlegm.
Now that I make kefir from raw milk, there is no white stuff in the phlegm. This suggests that unwanted proteins in blood
are not only from homogenized milk, but also from pasteurized.

The past is the future!?

William

06/04/01 5:16:26 AM, Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Thursday April 5 9:15 PM ET
> Dietary Changes May Help Some with Autism
>
> By Shaun Griffin
>
> LONDON (Reuters Health) - Cutting out dairy, wheat and some other foods
>may improve the symptoms of some children
> and adults with autism but worsen symptoms in others, according to
>preliminary results of a small study presented Thursday.
>
> Autism is a neurological disorder that impairs language development and
>prevents patients from socializing normally. It
> typically appears during the first 3 years of life.
>
> ``The theory is that poorly-degraded food proteins leak from the gut
>into the blood,'' having a drug-like effect that changes
> brain activity, Dr. Ted Kniker told Reuters Health in a telephone
>interview from the 12th International Conference on
> Autism, held at Durham University in England.
>
> Kniker, from the San Antonio Texas Autistic Treatment Center, reported
>findings from the first phase of a two-part study of
> 28 people with autism. The study team assessed the diets, and dietary
>and medical histories of the participants this January.
> During the first phase of the 3-month intervention, milk and dairy
>products, food colorings, grain and caffeine, and other
> foods were eliminated from the diet.

I bet it was pasteurized milk that was eliminated.