Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 00:45:03 -0700
-
>> I dry it below 40 Celsius and it becomes brittle and very
>tasty
>
>I never liked the "dry smoke" Salmon.

I don't smoke just dry.
>Do You live in Alaska or Siberia?  If not where do you get
>your fresh Salmon?

In the coastal BC .i live in an island off vancouver island . I get it from
fishermens

>Please may I suggest here that you have not
>eaten any Salmon that I caught and COOKED!    However I
>agree many cooks spoil Salmon in the cooking of it!  They
>DRY it out so I understand that you may not appreciate
>cooked Salmon as you have never eaten it when cooked
>properly!

May be you should comes to visit and teach me how to fish properly .
For the cooking part i quitted cooking 12 years ago but i will try your
I am also going in oregon to a primitive life skil gathering at the end of
july around Portland and visit friends  .

>If not--- the worm will- --- if you do not chew it up
>sufficiently ---cause a pain in your stomach for a few days.
>But then it will die and not bother you any more.

WHere does the pain come from ? worm bitting ?

jean-claude