Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
William Schnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 09:27:19 -0600
Thanks David, this is illuminating.
Whatever happened to hoof and mouth disease?
I have not recently inspected a cow, but it seems to me that they always had hooves. Are they now growing feet? The
genetic modifiers have gone too far!

Putting on my paranoid conspiracy hat...
This would seem to be another ploy of the one world gov't to  make people talk nonsense - see the example of "the
tower of babel".

William

12/03/01 15:06:42 PM, David Karas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I received this as a forward. I liked it and decided to post it. I received it
>truncated at the end and am sending it as is. I haven't verified it but it has a
>ring of truth.
>

>               “Stay away from the countryside….
>                   and stay away from the facts!”
>
>      Foot and Mouth - the management of a pseudo-crisis.
snip