C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 17:17:48 +0800
Hi everyone,

I just joined this list a few days ago, and thought I would introduce
myself.  I'm Rayna (female - some find it hard to tell with a name
like mine) and I live in Perth, West Australia.  I am studying a
degree in creative writing at Edith Cowan University part time, and
loving it! - there are some advantages to having employers regard me
as unemployable, I have no choice but to do what I really love.  I'm
26 years old - 27 on 12 Feb, and am very new to the Internet and all it
entails.  I would welcome any advice on how not to make an idiot of
myself, and on any does and don'ts as regards to contributing to this
mailing list, but please be gentle - I'm technologically illiterate, I
would prefer not to use technology at all, but it does save time and
energy!

Looking forward to hearing from some of you in the future :)

Rayna