C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 12:47:43 -0500
From:
Jan Nottmeier <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
------Original Message------
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask] (Jan Nottmeier), [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask] (Kathy
Hilts), [log in to unmask] (Stephanie Rievley), [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
Sent: March 25, 2001 4:59:58 PM GMT
Subject: Intriguing, especially if true...

The following are little known (or cared about) facts.

> If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced
> enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
> (Hardly seems worth it)
>
> If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is
produced;
> to create the energy of an atomic bomb.  (Now that's more like it)
>
> The human heart creates enough pressure when pumping blood through the
> arteries to squirt blood 30 feet.  (OMG...!)
>
> A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes.  (In my next life I want to be a pig)
>
> A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to
death.
> (Creepy)  (I'm still not over the pig)
>
> Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.  (Do not try
> this at home ..  maybe at work)
>
> The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its
> body.  The female initiates sex by ripping off the male's head.  ("Honey,
> I'm home.  What the!!!@%$...."
>
> The flea can jump 350 times its body length.  It's like a human jumping
the
> length of a football field.  (30 minutes...can you imagine??)
>
> The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds.  (What can be so tasty on the
bottom
> of a pond that they would need all those?)
>
> Some lions mate over 50 times a day.  (I still want to be a pig in my next
> life ...  quality over quantity.)
>
> Butterflies taste with their feet.  (There's something I always wanted to
> know)
>
> The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
> (Hmmmmmm........)
>
> Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed
> people do.  (If you're ambidextrous, do you split the difference?)
>
> Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump.
> (OK, so that would be a good thing....)
>
> A cat's urine glows under a black light.  (I wonder who was paid to figure
> that out.)
>
> An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.  (I know some people like
that.)

> Starfish have no brains.  (I know some people like that too.)
>
> Polar bears are left-handed.  (Who knew...?  Who cares!)
>
> Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
>
> What about that pig???
>
> Have a nice day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Mental toughness and perseverance is the formula for success"
FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com