BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"What we need, Eric, is your Visa card number!" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Ilene R. Tyler" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 15:14:23 -0500
OK, here is my message for 2002, perhaps to be followed by another when
I'm challenged to reply or leave this list.  I enjoyed the list of
members, and I like the connection, but I can't compete with the
witticisms you all can deliver.

I'm buying an 1843 Greek Revival house here in Ann Arbor, and it's
consuming all my time and energy.  I'm wondering why, with our kids
finally leaving home, our house fully paid for, healthy parents, and
good jobs we need this challenge.  It's in good shape, ready to move
into (scheduled May 15 +/-), and really an icon for downtown living.  We
can't wait to host parties and concerts, but really it will be a living
laboratory of all those things we talk about in this list and in our
work.  Wish me luck!  If you all come to town, you'll be welcome to
visit.

QUINN EVANS | ARCHITECTS

Ilene Tyler, FAIA

219 1/2 N. Main Street