BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"What we need, Eric, is your Visa card number!" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 11:10:54 EST
Lurkers Girls Dogs and Horses!! Extreme Adult Farm Action!

I hate to admit but this is the kind of SPAM I've been getting on AOL. You
all may wonder why it takes me so long to respond to my e-mail.

Regardless, I put to a vote if this is the list that we should send the BP
lurkers, or only Ralph to. I'm not sure if it is alphabetical, or decent for
family values... then again, we should really remember to support our
farmers.

][<en