BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"I have seen three emperors naked, and I can tell you there is no difference." <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 12:31:32 -0800
My great (however many) grandfather or uncle, I don't know which, owned the
local brickyard.  I never thought about it before but, what are bricks made
of and how do they get red?  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT