BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"Take the last sled out before the avalanche, Rosebud" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Hammarberg, Eric" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 16:27:05 -0500
I went to the Explorers Club Annual Dinner that had exotic yet
non-endangered "morsels". I was late but got to eat scorpions on endive and
crickets on little pickled corn ears - both quit good. I missed muskrat
(heard it was good) and a whole lot of other interesting things. Generally,
I'll try anything if a culture eats it "except" chitlins - smell them a mile
away and can't get closer (even after people say "these are the best").

buon gusto

Eric Hammarberg
Associate Director of Preservation
Associate