BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"Think about it: do you really __want__ Tush.Recognition.Software?" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 01:44:14 EST
Dearest Ralph, and interested parties

Without going to the small room to puruse my eartorn refrences-suffering from
lollies left by the two year old .

Yon rooster al la Francis comes to us from the Rosicrucians of the 16 and 17
century
It was a clever disguise because the catholics used it to hearald the News of
the Christ.
The Rosicrucians who preferred the "light" of  the Christ /avatar  rather
than any physical forms took their symbols from the Templars who fondly
regarded the rooster in their secret alchemical mythology and science
regarding the six pointed star(Kabal) which the rooster has six points if you
count his tail; with his crown being the head
 the Templars who also did not care for Church hierarchy tookthe Rooster
from the (Biblical)  Gnostics who they believe Christ was one of  (Esscenes).
.The Catholics did away with the Gnostics (and later the Templars) (Gnostics
did not believe in Priests )  .
.By the 18 century the Rooster became emblematic of  French  Freemasonry and
links nationhood with manifest destiny and divine providence .. it was used
on coins and on symbols of the French  Revolution.
It was last used by the Vichy goverment  which wasn't much help and has only
recently been making a comeback.
Without putting on my Free mason apron and giving you the secret handshake
while talking in tounges   the Rooster is the cock of the walk ...the rest
you can fill in the blanks. Your humble pyrate Michael
Ps pray for me I get to meet tybil in the big easy.
.he brings half of the Jello box top ; hand buzzer and squirting flower.