BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"Think about it: do you really __want__ Face.Recognition.Software?" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Hammarberg, Eric" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 15:07:21 -0500
Good point but I think usually this type of work is contracted between the
Owner and Contractor specializing in this work so there is little or no
debate over what to do or how to do it or with what materials. (Little input
from rabble rousers like me.) I recently presented my philosophy to a home
owners group in Fort Greene and found an audience receptive to me - they
want to hear more.

Eric Hammarberg
Associate Director of Preservation
Associate