BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
can't australian computers read? <[log in to unmask]>
From:
mitch wilds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 12:09:38 -0400
Lawrence Kestenbaum wrote:

> I will add your name to the Political Graveyard acknowledgements (on the
> questions and answers page) unless you'd rather not be listed.
>
> Hmm, I see I already have two other people named Wilds in the
> acknowledgements list, whereas not even one of 100,000-plus politicos in
> my database has that surname.
>
> If you'd like to have a PoliticalGraveyard.com bumper sticker, just send
> me your postal address, and I'll put one in the mail to you.

It looks like you'll be placing me between my second cousin Ellen and my older
brother Scott.  The bumper sticker would be great,  Mitch Wilds, 104 Sunset,
Louisburg NC 27549.   If anyone else wants to send free stuff, that's OK, too.