From:
Greg Eric <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 13:07:46 -0500

It worked. After 6 six weeks of agony, doctors looking at me like I'm nuts,
I went on a rampage with 500 bid cipro and 250 qid flagyl for 10 days.
Gee... potatoes don't come out as potatoes anymore, I can eat cheese. The
mucous stopped.

Bacterial overgorwth is what I suspected and I belive I was right. IBS....
yeah right.... should be more like IDS (Irritable Doctor Syndrome).
My next step is a one month course of Nystastin (I know sugar screws me up)
and rampage with probiotics and L-glutamine.

My labs again show high ttg for the third time on a GF diet. Everything
else is negative. Even my biopsys have been seen by three specialized
doctors and 7 (count - 7) pathologists, 4 which specialize in CD and
EVERYONE says there is NO EVIDENCE WHAT SO EVER of CD, but they are ALL are
stumped but the continous high TTG count (220 last count). Now that I have
gotten rid of satan from my small instestine, I will once again do the
blood test for TTG. It will be interesting to see if bacterial overgrowth
was the leading factor in a high transglutaminase result.

DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME> I DID THIS AT MY OWN RISK. Taking antibiotics runs
the risk  of developing C.Dificile and other opportunistic goodies, so
beware.

Greg Eric
nogluten@home