From:
Albert Biderman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 23:11:25 -0400

My post calling attention to an ABCNews.com Business article on the natural
foods industry boom reached members' mailboxes on the morning of the 9/11
Tragedy.   One listmate replied before such matters suddenly became trivial
concerns and before the St John's system went down.   My remarks about the
infuence of consultant firms and national market surveys on what products
and product information we have available, she said, led her to look in a
new light at those pesky calls and questionnaires we get.  She filled out a
questionnaire she had put aside and found that it included items about
health concerns in choosing products.  CD was one of the sub-category
check-boxes.

Albert Biderman