From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 09:35:55 -0500

It is required by law that vitamins and supplements must list on their
labels the contents therein.  Many of the manufacturers come right out
and say whether it is gluten free.

There was a great deal of info about eachinacea awhile backk and it was
NOT recommened that we take it because of our immune systems.  Our
immune systems are over-active and the echinacea is not indicated.  I'm
sorry I don't remember all the specifics, but you can check them out in
the archives.

For those who are NOT celiac and take it, echinacea is taken for
infections and taken for a short period of time.  It is NOT taken over a
long period of time, only for acute condiditons.