From:
William Lynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 08:10:17 +0100

Hello Mrs. Andrasik,

    I've been in the Army for a few years and don't eat in the chow halls.
They usually have fruit, potatoes, and veggies.   You can't be sure what
they add, however.  I'd go for whatever is unprocessed, that he's sure of,
or take some sports bars, munchies, whatever.

    I've not been deployed for any length of time, so I usually take my own
food when we go to the field.  Tough, but better than not knowing!

     I like my job (Army bandsman) or else I wouldn't put up with it,
however.

     Thought I'd reply.

                 William Lynn