Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 12:29:24 -0400
From:
Beth Hartog <[log in to unmask]>

The trader joes gluten free list has a disclaimer on the top. It says they
are unable to assess if products may be at risk for cross contamination.
Has anyone tried to find out if any of their products are contaminated or
do they not want to respond to these requests??  I guess another way to
see if anything is contaminated is to ask if any of the very sensitive
celiacs have had any reactions to their products.  I would like to use
their products my daughter who has been GF for 1 year doesn't seem to get
any reaction, so she would not be a good "test ".  Beth