From:
harrell reaves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 21:12:24 -0400

I'm sure I'm not the first to discover this site, but for those like me
who just found it, www.safetyalerts.com has a section for Food Allery
where they list foods that have wheat/gluten contaminates in them. It
shows foods that companies found wheat and/or gluten in their products
and it was not listed in the ingredients.  Seems Kellogg's had a problem
with wheat in their corn flakes not to long ago.  They also have lists
for soy, dairy and other foods we may be allergic to.

  It seems worth checking into periodically for wheat/gluten slip ups
that get in our foods and aren't on the package.

Happy GF eating!

Connie in NC