Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 15:56:02 -0700

I wouldn't, personally, use any of their products but you can decide for
yourselves.  Below is the list of questions I asked them in the CGFF
letter mailing.  Here's their response:

Dear Joanna,

Thank you for your inquiry as to whether or not our products are gluten
free.  While we do not add wheat, rye or barley to our products we
cannot guarantee that they are gluten free.  The products that would
have gluten in them through a spice or natural flavoring source would
have about 1 to 2 parts per million.  Some of our cereals contain barley
malt which would be a source for gluten.

Thank you again and best wishes,

Valerie Crowley
Customer Sevice
Golden Temple-Yogi tea-Sunshine Oil