From:
Mollie Gates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 18:02:30 EST

I received a letter from this company. i had inquired whether or not its
Cloud Nine Vanilla Dark Chocolate Bar is gluten free. According to Liz
Scatena, Customer Service Representative:

"The vanilla extract in the bars is completely gluten free, however they are
produced on the same machinery as other Cloud Nine bars that contain Wheat
Flour Extract and Malt Extract. We would not consider this gluten free due to
possible contamination from other bars."

"We do make a candy bar that is completely gluten free and dairy free; it is
called Tropical Source."

So I'm passing the information on.

Mollie