From:
Linda Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 09:06:23 -0500

I received many responses to my question about the gf status of Bacardi
rums. Most said the regular light rum was gf. Some said the light and dark
were gf, but no one was completely sure the flavored (limon and spiced)
were gf. One said they were not, but couldn't remember where she had heard
it. I tried to contact Bacardi, via their website, but never received an
answer. I guess for my occasional cocktail, I'll stick with their regular
light. I know I've never had a reaction to that!