From:
sandybill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 09:10:22 -0800

This is the letter, containing their GF menu, that I just received from
Tony Roma's if anyone is interested. I've never had problems with their
food. And I'm not affiliated with them in anyway. Nor, for those who have
wondered, am I affiliated with Vance's powdered milk :) I am also not
affiliated with Bush's new faith-based oval office :) -vance