From:
Eleanor Symonds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 14:46:57 -0500

I ordered some almond flour from www.almondsonline.com, and it arrived
promptly. :)  The cost is about $3 a pound, plus shipping ($5-$8 depending
on location).

The only problem is, a lot of recipes assume that you're going to grind the
nuts yourself, so they give the quantities in terms of whole almonds.

Can anyone tell me how much almond flour you get from 1 cup of whole
almonds?  (Alternatively, how much does 1 cup of almonds weigh?)

thanks,
Eleanor

p.s. I have no connection with this company - just a customer!