From:
steeplechase19 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 18:43:40 -0500

For anyone traveling to West Palm Beach, I'd like to recommend Legal Sea
Foods, Inc. in the new City Place Mall.  The prices are a little above
average but the chef, David Messenger and the wait staff go beyond the
usual to provide a safe meal.

The restaurant opened recently and I ate there last week for the first
time.  When I mentioned my food requirements to the waiter, I was told
it was restaurant policy for him to relay this information to the floor
manager and the chef.  The chef was somewhat familiar with celiac
disease "restrictions" and took care to provide me with a safe meal.  He
came out after dinner and told me he had cooked my fish on a separate
grill to be sure there was no possibility of contamination and the floor
manager, Will, also came to the table to be sure everything had been
done as I had requested.

Could I have asked for more?  I had a wonderful dinner and felt the
staff really cared.

Unfortunately the restaurant is excellent and in great demand.  They do
not accept reservations and when I returned last night there was a 2
hour wait for dinner.

By now another Legal Sea Foods should have opened in Boca and more are
scheduled for other states in the future.

Coralie