From:
Tressie Mittenburg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 19:29:47 -0500
The streak is on the monitor and also prints that way too. There isn't
anything between the printer and scanner. I don't know what a passthrough
plug is or where it is.
__________________
Is that what you see on your monitor screen after you scan it, or is that
what you get after you print it?  If it's on your monitor screen it could be
your scanner or the software settings.  If it happens after you print it, it
could be your printer and printer software.  Is there anything connected
between your scanner and the computer, or is there anything plugged into the
passthrough plug on your scanner?  Please be a little more specific about
when the problem occurs (i.e. monitor or printed page), and how the scanner
is connected.  Joel
Subject: [PCBUILD] Scanjet 3200C

Hi, I have a Intel(r)Celeron (tm) Processor, 95.0 MB RAM, Compaq computer,
Model 5724 with Windows 98SE and an HP Scanjet 3200C. When
I scan a photo I get several colored streaks down one side of the picture.
Could anyone tell me if there is something I can do to get rid of the
streaks. I'm a newbie so please use simple terms.

Tressie Mittenburg