Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 21:37:07 -0700
> Actually, I think it's distilled water that leaches
minerals out of the
> body, because distilled water has 0 minerals in it.
>
> >Drinking enough (nutrient-poor) water leaches minerals
(and other?)
> >nutrients from the body, can result in heart arrhythmia,
other problems.

OK!  Let us consider what reality may be.  We in the USA
measure the mineral content of many streams.  The few that I
recall are each one very different.   Some are almost
mineral free and others are loaded.  This  situation has
probably been in effect for whatever millions or billions of
years that streams have been running.

Back in the 1940's  I was exposed to the idea that our blood
contains the same proportional amount of salts as does
Seawater.

So maybe we should take a tiny bit of Sea Salt sometimes.

Is there a blood test for the salts in our blood?  I have
never heard of it.

I did once read of an elixir that the Gov't(?)  forced the
seller to quit selling unless it was correctly labeled as
"Seawater"!

Please advise if there are errors in the above

Regards,    Lorenzo