BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Stevenson, Pam" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hey, this list is not about Nadine - it's about RALPH!
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 09:05:23 -0400
I met my husband at a show that included Manhattan Transfer (also Kevin
Neelin and Charo - hell of a combination!).  I was NOT looking forward to
that part of the show, but he was (for some unknown reason).  Fortunately,
it didn't taint the evening.  Anyway, I've since learned our musical tastes
are divergent enough that we generally don't have the "is that CD in your
car?" problem.