VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 06:44:20 -0600
Jim Fernaborg made it in the paper last year.  In celebration of his 50th
birthday, the article is copied below.  For those outside the chicago
area, Jim is one example of how a single person can make a difference in
their community.

kelly

 Copyright 1999, Chicago Tribune

 Headline: BLIND ACTIVIST IS DRIVEN BY VISION OF EQUAL ACCESS FOR THE
           DISABLED