From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 15:36:09 -0400
It may be related to a program called Shrinker, which is supposed to reduce
the size of executables.  See:

http://www.blinkinc.com/shrinker.htm

She may have downloaded a trial program that's available.   In my
troubleshooting others machines I find a lot of the strange messages come
from downloaded software.

Doug