From:
Glen Sagers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 09:20:50 -0600
No, there are streaming servers available on some of those pages too, I just
neglected to type it.  A search for "webcam streaming video software" provides
more links, if you're willing to wade through the porn links.

I don't know what your bandwidth is for this project, but 1 frame captured per
second & uploaded versus 15-30 frames per second for motion video is quite a
savings in bandwidth.

Glen Sagers

Olushola wrote:

> >try one of these pages for software that will grab an image >every few
> seconds & upload it to a web server, or ftp server.
>
> So are there any affordable streaming applications or must everything first
> go to the WEB server? I saw on the news where some day care centers allow
> parents to view video over the WEB.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org