From:
Mick Fitzpatrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 1998 20:32:00 +0200
Hello All

My PC is housed inside a mini tower. No problems with this infact it has
been superb over the years. My wife is buying me one of those mock antique
computer tables. The only problem is that the table is designed for a
flat/desktop type case. Therefore my questions are:

Is it possible to run my mini tower on the side (so it looks like a desktop
and fits the gap in the table)?

If it is OK will my normal CD & CD writer still work OK?

I know the obvious answer is to get a new case, but if my present one can
work on it's side then why bother!!!

I look forward to your replies...Mick