Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 07:59:50 -0700
The principal at my kids' school firmly questioned me why my two older kids
were restricted on sweets! and tried to give me a lecture of how they
deserve more sweets!!!!!  My older kids are on SAD but  are  somewhat
restricted only on candy/sweets/pop and their friends LIVE ON candy,
sweets, soda pop. My older kids are among the only kids who do not have
asthma , allergies, hyperactivity, you name it. For example for breakfast
my kids have egg on a bagel, their friends have poptarts, that kind of thing.