Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 15:29:02 -0400
Charles wrote:

<<I am skeptical about this. This seems to lead up the supplement path, and
think that is entirely non paleo. Once you start reducing things to pills,
you are introducing an unnatural artificiality.>>

Life is not static.  Due to the number of pollutants in our air, our
poisoned food supply, and the diminishing amounts of nutrients in our food,
many people need supplements.
True, it's not paleo, but the food air and nutrients today aren't either.  I
opt for the best I can find of both worlds.

Siobhan