From:
Alison Ashwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 22:56:50 +0200
Trish Tipton wrote:
>  I get up at 1am and take him to the bathroom, but 2-3
> times a week he still wakes up wet.  Any herbal or other things to try?

You could try supplementing with magnesium. I saw it suggested on Dr
Mecola's site and thought it was worth a go with my son [aged 7.5], who
had been wetting every night regardless of taking him to the loo etc. My
son was craving 75% cocoa dark chocolate and was apparently eating this
to get the extra magnesium he was needing.

We started the experiment on the 16th february and since that time he
has only  wet himself 6 times.  One of these was when we bought a
different supplement containing less magnesium and another was when we
forgot to give him the supplement. On the last two occasions, he
actually got up when he started to pee and finished emptying his bladder
in the toilet so he is feeling more aware of his body, even when asleep.

Alison