Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 23:22:59 -0600
To William,

You wrote or  It appears that you have written   "" Lorenzo,
the above is not true!
> In order to dispel your innocence, read the "Nag Hammadi
Library""

REPLY:

William;  If you can think about it "your innocence"  and
(YOU) need to read something else---- is not relevant to my
way of thinking.

Please send us a succinct paragraph or two to present what
you believe is relevant from the book that you recommend;

Then if you have time send us a dissertation on how members
of this list can ascertain that elusive quality of truth!

Best Regards,

Lorenzo

From: "William Schnell" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [P-F] Christianity??????????????

> >In the Million years preceding the Christ there could
have
> >been more than a thousand appeals from the Christ's God
the
> >Father for recognition! And under the circumstances we
know
> >today:  WE COULD HAVE NEVER REALIZED THEM!
> >Or  we may look at the several religions active  in our
> >world today.
> >
> > Then  just take one aspect;
> >
> >The Woman's place.
> >
> >In all religions except the "Christian"   The woman is
> >chattel.  Or  more clearly--- a piece of property!
> >
> Lorenzo, the above is not true!
> In order to dispel your innocence, read the "Nag Hammadi
Library", a book