From:
David Lewandowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 22:32:28 -0800
At 08:06 PM 01/01/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>> Interesting comments from Dr. Mercola....
>>  http://www.mercola.com/2000/dec/24/polio_vaccine.htm
>
>I am not trying to be controversial. I am asking, What is the alternative to
>widespread vaccination?

        Look at those that were either unaffected or overcame infection for the
answer.

>It seems to me that H/Gs have died off from Western-type diseases with quite
>alarming ease. Whole peoples have been wiped out (See Guns, Germs and Steel
>by Jared Diamond) by "paleo" peoples.

        The formation of concentrated human habitation and it's providing an
environment for the "germs" to thrive out of their natural balance has done
much harm.

>You can argue that these peoples were malnourished, or otherwise
>ill-prepared for Western diseases, but the fact remains that "plagues" and
>epidemics have taken their toll.

        The bacteria, viruses, and other organisms have a survival ability that
surpasses many humans. They have been here before us and will be here after
we're gone. It is in our best interest to learn to peacefully coexist.
Surely if one were to create an environment in which no "germs" could live
either could we.
        Remember that not all died or even the majority from plagues. What was the
difference between those that survived and those that died even though they
might have shared the same air, food, and water?

>It is entirely possible that some people die from vaccinations. Some people
>become autistic. Some people spread mutated viruses. But isn't it possible
>that this alternative is the best one?

        What presents with the most cases of health harming effects, an infection
or the side affects of a vaccine?

>I'm really just asking what the dangers are and what alternatives there are.
>I have an open mind.
>
>--Richard

        Increase the body's ability to comprehend itself and the environment
through the nervous system by removing interference from mental, physical,
and chemical stresses.

Dave