From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 10:42:27 -0700
>A paleodiet should be a C-P-F % ratio with C < 20 (example: 15-45-40).
>C = 40 is way too high.

Phillip, I couldn't agree more.  Granted, I'm only speaking on what works
for me.  Still, no matter how healthy the carbs I'm eating, I don't do well
with too many.  I feel full if not bloated in the belly but not satiated
when eating more vegetables than meat.  My energy is highest and my overall
feeling of wellness at its best when I'm in the ballpark range you outline
above.

Bottom line; do what's best for you.  Your body will tell you more than any
book.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO