BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 19:10:47 -0500
If they did it on Broadway, would the audience know the diference between a
roll and a bale?  Especially if they both smell better than the subway.  As
long as we are updating things, get rid of the well and get one of them
irrigatin rigs with the big BIG tires.  And maybe Jud's shack could be a
little camper.  Of course its going to get weird when we nobody is terribly
impressed by the girl who can't say no.

I like Oklahoma, but I don't get it.

-jc

--