AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tanya Feddern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 15:26:31 -0500
FYI, thought the online course, "How Libraries Can Provide Support for
Individuals and Families with Special Needs" might be of interest.  (I
forwarded this from the Libref listserv; I get no compensation for this.)

Have a great weekend,

Tanya

-----Fwd-------
Engaging Your Imagination  - Continuing Education Workshops Spring 2003

Simmons College - Graduate School of Library and Information Science -

Office of Continuing Education is offering the following ONLINE
workshops for Spring 2003:

- Anime & Manga: The Essential Guide
- Computer Graphics and Scanning Basics
- Documentation: The First Step Towards Knowledge Management
- Dreamweaver 101
- Eye/I Appeal: 30 Days of Delights
- How Libraries Can Provide Support for Individuals and Families with
Special Needs
- Power Google: Top 20 Tips for Rapid Ready Reference
- Reading Books, Using E-Books
- Teaching & Learning Online: Creating Web Based Tutorials NEW!
- Teens.library: Developing Internet Services for Teens
- The Newbery Award: An Experience
- Using the Web to Find Pictures, Graphics, and Images
- Webquests at the Library
- Website Project Management: Outlining Your Web Project Before You
Code

For a preview of these workshops:
http://www.simmons.edu/gslis/ce/online_preview_spring03.html

For information about all our workshops:
http://www.simmons.edu/gslis/ce/index.html

or contact:
Jody Walker
GSLISCE