Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 18:47:14 +0000
>>>Is it a good thing to achieve the maximum height possible? I know
>>>that people who have large/giant breed dogs have to be very careful
>>>about feeding their pups because excessive bone growth can lead to

There is a theory about dogs that says they are prototypically natural
scavengers, designed to utilize every last bit of food they get, due to
chronic undersupply. Thus, they don't know when to stop eating, and can
grow too fast in such areas as joints and growth plates. Dogs fed the SAD
of dog foods are in danger of getting mineral imbalances. Dogs who are fed
the raw foods and bone diet wwe favor still need caloric control, but grow
slowly and correctly to the same size as their littermates on bad stuff,
but without the orthopedic problems.

ginny and Tomo, who grew too fast

All stunts performed without a net!