BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"Chapel of the unPowered nailers." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 15:31:36 -0500
7bit
From:
"John Leeke, Preservation Consultant" <[log in to unmask]>
Can you help me find information on the construction of an environmentally
controlled room within another structure. The room would be used to store
collection objects such as photographic glass plate negatives. Fire
resistance is another requirement. I seek the details and materials of wall
construction, and sources for a "unit" that can control temperature and
relative humidity within the room, which can be powered by electricity.

John Leeke, Preservation Consultant

mail: 26 Higgins St., Portland, ME, 04013, USA
Phone: 01-207-773-2306
email: [log in to unmask]
website: www.HistoricHomeWorks.com