From:
Yutta Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 08:43:14 -0800

Hi All,

lately was a lot of talk on the list about a lab that does allergy
testing in blood samples. Of course I didn't keep those messages, and
now I can't find them in the archives either. (I can't ever find
anything in the archives!). Can someone please let me know again the
link or the name of the lab? I will then call there and find out details
on allergy testing. I am still having a lot of problems with ringing in
the ears, my body going all rigid, dry mouth, water in the lungs and
extremities, confusion (especially after sugar) and memory loss, loss of
concentration, dizziness. I believe, this may be from a food allergy,
and would like it tested thoroughly. Can intolerance also be captured by
those tests?

I have been diagnosed with severe reactive Hypoglycemia, Reflux and CD.
I am reading up on reactive Hypoglycemia and find more and more proof,
that this may be a reaction to an allergy or sugar intolerance. In that
case the reactive Hypoglycemia is just the symptom of something else,
and not the disease. Learn and live ...

thanks
Jutta