EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Vikki A. Stefans" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 15:48:25 -0600
Would the BigKeys keyboard be of any help to her?  The keys really are
huge and I think they can get keyguards for it too.

Vikki Stefans, pediatric physiatrist (rehab doc for kids), e-mail junkie,
working Mom of Sarah T. and Michael C., and wife of Henry "My Travel Agent",
Arkansas Children's Hospital/ U of A for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, aka
[log in to unmask] ...and EVERY mom is a working mom! (OK, dads too.)