EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ramon Castillo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 08:36:29 -0800
You should be able to do it with the Pro version of Dragon
NaturallySpeaking.  I have done something similar with DragonDictate and the
X10 Firecracker http://www.x10.com/firecracker/fc_offer_br1.htm.  X10 was
giving them away for the price of shipping for a long time, alas, no more:-(

Keep in mind that with Dragon NaturallySpeaking Pro, you can create macros
to send any keyboard commands and even mouse functions.

--
Ramon Castillo