EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MARLENE MCINTOSH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 10:15:47 -0500
Register Now for the Destination Success Conference and save $70.00!

Destination Success:
A National Conference on Learning Disabilities in Post Secondary Education invites you to join us February 26th to February 28th at the Delta Chelsea Toronto!

Visit our website and register:

www.destinationsuccess.org

Join us for a conference that includes educators, parents, students and professionals that are focused on the success of post-secondary students and graduates with learning disabilities.

Visit our presentation page www.destinationsuccess.org/pages/presenta.htm
 for information on our many presentations.... our page on keynotes www.destinationsuccess.org/pages/events.htm   has details of our exciting keynote speakers: Dr Peter Marshall, Psychologist, speaker and author of "Now I know why Tigers Eat their Young"  and Michael Karpovich professional speaker who will present "The Art of Taking Care of Yourself" and "Much Music Mentality with an Internet Intellect"

Visit our website and we hope to see you there!

Denise Near
Conference Co-ordinator
www.destinationsuccess.org

Denise E. Near
Outreach & Transitions Consultant
Centre for Access & Learning Disability Services
Georgian College

Conference Co-ordinator
Destination Success
Visit our website: www.destinationsuccess.org

Phone: (705) 728-1968 ext 1208 or toll free at 1-877-722-1523
Fax: (705) 722-5179
Email: [log in to unmask]
Visit our website at:  www.georgianc.on.ca/c4a

---
You are currently subscribed to lotf as: [log in to unmask]